Edouard Server In-House
Edouard Server Cloud
|Hardware||Your hardware||MacMini or MacPro depending on slots count.
8GB Ram min.
|Software||Edouard Server app||Edouard Server app|
|Updates||Minor updates included||All minor and major updates.
Major updates only install upon request.
|Bandwidth||Your network||Full 100M|
|Backup||Your backup policy if any.||Timemachine + Edouard Server + SQL Dumps + SAN copy|
|Support||Full Support||Full Support + Full Maintenance|
Unlike most programs who uses users as licensing unit, Edouard is licensed around connection slots.
A connection slot is an active connection to the server regardless of the number of actual users in your database.
This gives you the freedom to run your business as it actually is. You can have an Edouard user for each employee instead of tricking your way to efficiency by recycling licensed users and messing up your database in the process.
Continuing our efforts to empower SMBs around the world, single users hosting their own server will enjoy Edouard completely Free!
Technically speaking, the first slot on Edouard Server In-House is 100% free with full access to all features and support.
You only pay for the second and following connection slots.
Edouard Server In-House
Edouard Server Cloud
|1st User/Slot||Free!||$ 99 / month|
|2nd & after||$1499 per user||$ 99 / slots / month|
Whether you are looking for a Cloud server or more slots for your In-House server, we sell them all from our online store.
Be sure to take advantage of our discounts for volume-licensing and don't hesitate to contact us prior your purchase if you have any questions.
Paid and registered customers have access to our worldwide support:
• Use the live chat on this very page to talk to have real people answer your questions and issues.
• Book appointment for direct support over phone or VOIP (from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm PST) to solve your persisting problems.
• Direct remote intervention on your installation using remote controls (providing it is accessible).
• At least one intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
• In-House Server: 8GB Ram.
• Edouard is built exclusively for OS X
• Written in Objective-C 2.0 and uses a PostgreSQL 9.0 database
• Data volume is virtually unlimited
• Program is completely integrated
• Developer API available for Statistics reports, import/export schemes
• Set tax rates
• Set contacts addresses locations
• Manages users and their access rights
• Set office or warehouse locations and languages
• Choose currencies
• Set up fees for purchases or sales
• Allow billing before or without shipping for services or downloads
• Choose templates for use with reports
• Import or export data from CSV files
• Local preferences for user not affecting the whole system
• Retina Ready
• Use sales order form as quote, sales order, invoice or credit note, without re-entering data
• Choose different addresses for billing or shipping
• Enter discounts by line or by total invoice
• Enter tax rate by delivery address
• Bill products without shipping for services or downloads
• Print quote, packing slip or invoice from same sales order
• Add fees for shipping or configuration
• Email quote directly from program
• Enter shipping method, warehouse location and tracking number
• Search by sales order number or client name
• Use Purchase Order for quote or receiving
• Set payment method, shipment due dates, delivery mode, payment due dates
• Validate receipt with provider invoice number for accounts payable
• Email Purchases Orders directly from program
• Search by Purchase Order number or provider name
• Print production bill of materials for product aggregation or manufacturing
• Enter product into production queue and hold until all inventory is available
• Validate production and move finished product to inventory
• Include critical information about build and customer
• Enter due date and priority
• Create CRM for Clients, Providers or Prospects
• Create groups of Clients with the same pricing point
• See what products each client has purchased, with invoice numbers and prices
• See what products have been purchased from Providers, including purchase order numbers, dates and prices
• Add notes for each phone contact
• Add employees to companies and easily change their affiliations
• Add multiple email addresses for company employees
• Use multiple addresses for shipping, billing, etc
• Manually block sales to or from companies
• Export company or employee information to CSV file
• Create products by Typologies, including items bought and sold unchanged or items used only in production
• Set up prices by customer or groups of customers
• Set up preferred vendors
• Export label information in multiple languages to label software
• Track product sales by customer
• List purchase orders for each product
• Create kits or bills of materials for production products
• Change inventory levels manually
• Export manual inventory results to CSV file
• Move products from one location to another or one warehouse to another
• Log all manual changes to inventory by login name
• Add information via barcode scanner
• Block inventory items from being sold
• Designate inventory items as “obsolete” to remove them from sales inventory, but not from reports
• Show inventory level, average cost and total inventory value
• Set inventory as FIFO, FILO or manual mode
• Choose multiple family and sub-family levels
• Search by part number or alpha characters in description
• Set up company chart of accounts
• Set up Banks and enter information from bank statements
• Clients-reconcile client payments with invoices
• Providers-reconcile payments to providers
• Management of default of payment and extra payments in reconconciliation
• Visualization of General Ledger and Balance
• Operation to extract important customer credit and vat/sales tax information
• Debugger-a user friendly way to see links between Purchases/Sales Orders, including billing records, payments and payment records
• General ledger is a powerful tool for diagnosing and solving problems
• DOT-Declaration of Trades lets you search for totals by date range, if you import or export products
• Accounting is set up for international purchasing and sales
• Close fiscal year and start a new one
• Complete management of Books
• Inspector in Books allows you to easily see reconciled records
• Error detectors in books
• Auto-fix feature to correct record generated by invoicing
• Dynamic loading of Reports
• Possibility of creating your own Reports using the EDStatisticsReport API
• Automatic generation of table or outline depending on content
• Automatic generation of graph if allowed by Report
• Configuration of graph to visualize data from a different perspective
• Export of data
• Create document templates as needed
• Use a library of default items
• Use of variable items which are populated by context data
• Single page design of possible multiple page document using first-page, all-page and last page positioning
• Use of token to give dynamic data loading attributes to default items
• Layer based drawing of the document
• Free placing of elements (not in big text area)
• Documents saved on server and accessible instantly after save to everyone