Edouard is available at USD 1499 per user simultaneously connected to the server.
This is a one time charge. There is no recurrent fees.
We offer discounts for volume-licensing on our store.
Prior your purchase, you can try it using our demo server on the Cloud.
iFixit's manifesto says it perfectly: "If you can't fix it, you don't own it".
In this shared spirit, we designed Edouard to be self maintained.
We encourages you to be your own maintenance team - No waiting, no costs.
But you might need a little extra help, so we provide you with each purchases:
- A full iBooks/PDF documentation for you to learn about your Edouard and.
- A full worldwide support.
Purchasing Edouard is as easy as:
1. Download Edouard Client.
2. Download Edouard Server.
3. Buy a license from our online store
4. Install the emailed license in the preferences of your Edouard Server.
Edouard's license is per user and final. Unlike most ERP and business management softwares, there are no recurring fees.
The user limitation is on simultaneous connection to the server. For instance, with a 5 users license, you can have 10 users roles in Edouard but a maximum of 5 connected simultaneously to Edouard.
The license is one single license string that you will receive by email and that you must enter in each demo client version of Edouard to enable all features.
Minor updates are included with your purchase (small features updates, bug fixes).
Major updates (2.0, 3.0, etc) will require to purchase a new license.
Cloud does not mean Web-based. We have absolutely no plan to bring Edouard to the Web.
That being said, We are actively working on bringing a totally new cloud experience (hosted with monthly fee) but we do not have any release date so far.
If you are eager to have your Edouard accessible from anywhere, see below in the corresponding question.
As of today, we only support USD.
So far, Edouard can be run in French or English. The user interface automatically changes according to your System Preferences.
The data within Edouard can be localized in any language regardless of the user interface's language.
We are currently working on bringing Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese localizations to Edouard.
We are actively tracking the languages of our users, and we will prioritize the most popular ones.
To follow who is using Edouard, please check our live stats page.
Yes, Edouard is a true multi-user client-server software. Multiple users can work at the same time on the same set of data.
Yes, providing the computer that is hosting the server app is accessible, you should not have any problem accessing it from multiple locations. We actually have customers who already run their Edouard this way.
If you are interested in setting something similar, we encourage you to look in solutions such as MacStadium or MacProcess
If you are referring to a Flying Pig-made Cloud solution please see the answer above.
No, Edouard client is the same. Edouard Server will refuse connection without a valid license that's all.
As mentionned before, paid and registered customers have access to our worldwide support:
• Use the live chat on this very page to talk to have real people answer your questions and issues.
• Book appointment for direct support over phone or VOIP (from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm PST, by appointments) to solve your persisting problems.
• Direct remote intervention on your installation using VNC (providing it is remotely accessible).
• At least one intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
• Edouard is built exclusively for OS X
• Written in Objective-C 2.0 and uses a PostgreSQL 9.0 database
• Data volume is virtually unlimited
• Program is completely integrated
• Developer API available for Statistics reports, import/export schemes
• Set tax rates
• Set contacts addresses locations
• Manages users and their access rights
• Set office or warehouse locations and languages
• Choose currencies
• Set up fees for purchases or sales
• Allow billing before or without shipping for services or downloads
• Choose templates for use with reports
• Import or export data from CSV files
• Local preferences for user not affecting the whole system
• Retina Ready
• Use sales order form as quote, sales order, invoice or credit note, without re-entering data
• Choose different addresses for billing or shipping
• Enter discounts by line or by total invoice
• Enter tax rate by delivery address
• Bill products without shipping for services or downloads
• Print quote, packing slip or invoice from same sales order
• Add fees for shipping or configuration
• Email quote directly from program
• Enter shipping method, warehouse location and tracking number
• Search by sales order number or client name
• Use Purchase Order for quote or receiving
• Set payment method, shipment due dates, delivery mode, payment due dates
• Validate receipt with provider invoice number for accounts payable
• Email Purchases Orders directly from program
• Search by Purchase Order number or provider name
• Print production bill of materials for product aggregation or manufacturing
• Enter product into production queue and hold until all inventory is available
• Validate production and move finished product to inventory
• Include critical information about build and customer
• Enter due date and priority
• Create CRM for Clients, Providers or Prospects
• Create groups of Clients with the same pricing point
• See what products each client has purchased, with invoice numbers and prices
• See what products have been purchased from Providers, including purchase order numbers, dates and prices
• Add notes for each phone contact
• Add employees to companies and easily change their affiliations
• Add multiple email addresses for company employees
• Use multiple addresses for shipping, billing, etc
• Manually block sales to or from companies
• Export company or employee information to CSV file
• Create products by Typologies, including items bought and sold unchanged or items used only in production
• Set up prices by customer or groups of customers
• Set up preferred vendors
• Export label information in multiple languages to label software
• Track product sales by customer
• List purchase orders for each product
• Create kits or bills of materials for production products
• Change inventory levels manually
• Export manual inventory results to CSV file
• Move products from one location to another or one warehouse to another
• Log all manual changes to inventory by login name
• Add information via barcode scanner
• Block inventory items from being sold
• Designate inventory items as “obsolete” to remove them from sales inventory, but not from reports
• Show inventory level, average cost and total inventory value
• Set inventory as FIFO, FILO or manual mode
• Choose multiple family and sub-family levels
• Search by part number or alpha characters in description
• Set up company chart of accounts
• Set up Banks and enter information from bank statements
• Clients-reconcile client payments with invoices
• Providers-reconcile payments to providers
• Management of default of payment and extra payments in reconconciliation
• Visualization of General Ledger and Balance
• Operation to extract important customer credit and vat/sales tax information
• Debugger-a user friendly way to see links between Purchases/Sales Orders, including billing records, payments and payment records
• General ledger is a powerful tool for diagnosing and solving problems
• DOT-Declaration of Trades lets you search for totals by date range, if you import or export products
• Accounting is set up for international purchasing and sales
• Close fiscal year and start a new one
• Complete management of Books
• Inspector in Books allows you to easily see reconciled records
• Error detectors in books
• Auto-fix feature to correct record generated by invoicing
• Dynamic loading of Reports
• Possibility of creating your own Reports using the EDStatisticsReport API
• Automatic generation of table or outline depending on content
• Automatic generation of graph if allowed by Report
• Configuration of graph to visualize data from a different perspective
• Export of data
• Create document templates as needed
• Use a library of default items
• Use of variable items which are populated by context data
• Single page design of possible multiple page document using first-page, all-page and last page positioning
• Use of token to give dynamic data loading attributes to default items
• Layer based drawing of the document
• Free placing of elements (not in big text area)
• Documents saved on server and accessible instantly after save to everyone